Gym Rehabilitation Programs
Our Life Ready physiotherapists are experts at biomechanics and using exercises to address muscle, joint, bone and nerve issues. As such, using a gym is traditionally the most common form of injury prevention, healing and improving performance.
A gym rehabilitation program is when our physiotherapists use our state of the art gym equipment to deal with your pain, improve your performance and function or prevent future re-injury.
A gym rehabilitation program is appropriate for almost anybody, except those who are acutely injured. The best way to find it if a gym rehabilitation program is right for you is to speak to one of the Life Ready physiotherapists or your local GP, however gym rehabilitation programs can assist with:
- Performance – helping elite athletes to increase performance
- Injury prevention – helping those with previous injuries or on their way to healing from injuries
- Rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis management
- Workers’ compensation and Insurance claims
- Any musculoskeletal or ergonomic disorder