Human Resources Collection Notice
Life Ready Health Group Pty Ltd ACN 614 921 078, including all clinics and related businesses that operate under our branding or direction and our Related Bodies Corporate (as defined by the provisions of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) (LRHG, we, us, our) is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals and their personal information and complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
Please read this carefully as it will have important consequences for you in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information you provide to LRHG.
You understand that:
- LRHG is the party that is collecting your personal information and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at 192 Flinders Street, Yokine WA 6060.
- LRHG will collect your personal information directly from you. In certain circumstances, we may be required to collect personal information from third parties (such as referees or principal contractors).
- The purposes of LRHG collecting your personal information is to:
- process your application for employment or engagement;
- process your pay (including taxation payments), superannuation payments, leave entitlements, and other functions and activities associated with your employment or engagement with us, including but not limited to any social club activities and employee benefits program (as applicable);
- administer onsite medical treatment, if required;
- contact your next of kin in the case of emergency;
- communicate with you in relation to your employment or engagement with us; and
- any other activities which are reasonably necessary in relation to your employment or engagement with us.
- Should you wish to commence an engagement with us, you cannot interact with us anonymously or using a pseudonym.
- If we do not collect this information, then we may be unable to process your application or request.
- LRHG holds some of your personal information on servers located at each premises and its Australian based data centre. LRHG also uses third party service providers who may transfer or store your personal information at a destination outside of Australia, including but not limited to the United Kingdom and the United States.
If you read this notice after you have lodged your application or request, and no longer wish to provide us with your personal information, please email the designated contact in reply who will delete your personal information and no longer process your application or request.