Group Fitness Classes
Get moving towards your best quality of life with our group fitness classes!
Fully supervised by our experienced physiotherapists and exercise physiologists, our group fitness classes allow you to workout in a safe, comfortable, social and fun environment and ensure you still get the individualised attention you need to help you reach your health, fitness and wellbeing goals.
Whether you are just starting your fitness journey, wanting to push your exercise to the next level or coming back from an injury, our physiotherapists and exercise physiologists will guide you every step of the way with personalised care and ensure you get the most out of the classes and achieve the results you desire.
Prior to joining our group fitness classes, you’ll be required to attend a comprehensive initial assessment which is where we’ll assess your current medical and health circumstances and design a fitness program that is carefully planned to match your personal goals, ability, exercise history and any injury concerns.
Your physiotherapist or exercise physiologist will then closely monitor your progression throughout each class and is available to offer education, advice or exercise modification to help get you where you need (and want) to be.
And what’s more, because our group fitness classes are individually tailored to your own needs, they are for everyone, no matter your fitness level! So whether it be rehabilitating you post-surgery, helping you return to work or guiding you on the best steps to regain your health and fitness, our team are here to help.
Conditions we can help treat
- Poor posture
- Muscle tension
- Shoulder impingement
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Frozen shoulder
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Sporting shoulder
- Tennis elbow
- Arthritis and bone density/osteoarthritis
- Back pain
- Pre and post natal conditions
- Repetitive stress injuries
Benefits of joining our group fitness classes
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Improves your balance, flexibility, control and core strength
- Improves confidence
- Fully supervised and personalised care to ensure you are performing the exercises correctly to prevent re-injury
- Exercises will be modified to suit your individual needs and fitness level
- Workout alongside like-minded individuals in a social environment
- We provide all the necessary equipment in our state-of-the-art clinics. Just bring a towel and water bottle!
All our clinics are unique, so please reach out to your local Life Ready team for initial assessment pricing and group fitness package options.
Learn more by contacting your local Life Ready team to see what group fitness classes are on offer and add in a fun factor to your next workout!