New Patient Collection Notice
Life Ready Health Group Pty Ltd ACN 614 921 078, including all clinics and related businesses that operate under our branding or direction and our Related Bodies Corporate (as defined by the provisions of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) (LRHG, we, us, our) is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals and their personal information and complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
Please read this carefully as it will have important consequences for you in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information you provide to LRHG.
You understand that:
- LRHG is the party that is collecting your personal information and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at 192 Flinders Street, Yokine WA 6060.
- LRHG will collect your personal information directly from you. In certain circumstances, we may be required to collect personal information from third parties (e.g. your health fund or another practitioner) depending on the nature of your enquiry.
- The purposes of LRHG collecting your personal information is to:
- register your personal and medical details, so our practitioners can provide you with their medical and/or physiotherapy treatment (including via video consultations);
- for our general administrative use; and
- where it becomes apparent, through our in-person consultations with you or the information you provide to us, that you may have had exposure to an infectious disease, to allow us to take any necessary or reasonable precautions to prevent the spread of that disease.
- If we do not collect this information, then we may be unable to provide you with our allied health services.
- Should you wish to receive treatments from our practitioners or interact with us, you cannot do so anonymously or using a pseudonym.
- LRHG holds some of your personal information on servers located at each premises and its Australian based data centre. LRHG also uses third party service providers who may transfer or store your personal information at a destination outside of Australia, including but not limited to the United Kingdom and the United States.