Podiatric medicine focuses on the study, diagnosis, prevention and management of medical conditions and injuries of the foot, ankle and lower limbs, and at Life Ready Mobile, we offer podiatry services in the comfort of the home.
Our team of podiatrists are passionate about providing evidence based podiatric practices and personalised treatment to their clients with their lifestyle goals front of mind, and have a particular interest in sports podiatry, geriatric care and orthotic therapy.
Our highly qualified and experienced podiatrists strive to give you the ultimate foot care by providing services that include, but are not limited to the following:
- General foot care
- Diabetic foot assessment
- Ingrown toenail management
- Corn/calluses management
- Orthotic therapy
Australia’s ageing population has increased the need for podiatry care. Poor mobility and increasing frailty of a person means that accessing podiatry care in the clinic is not always an easy feat. So if you or someone you know could benefit from a consultation in the comfort of the home, contact our Life Ready Mobile team today.
We also work closely with aged care companies such as Bethanie Community and Southern Plus, in delivering the best possible outcome to their clients.
- Department of Veterans Affair (DVA) referrals
- Chronic Disease Management (formerly Enhanced Primary Care or EPC)
- Private patients with or without private health insurance
- Workers Compensation
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) referrals
- Insurance Commission of Western Australia (ICWA) referrals
- Home Care Packages podiatry referrals
“We know that exceptional foot care will make you feel better. That is why we are willing to travel the extra mile to care for your feet!”