At Life Ready Physio, we provide specialised and goal-directed treatment for individuals with neurological conditions. Our physiotherapists are dedicated to supporting clients manage the impact of their disabilities, and to improve their physical abilities and independence.
Neurological physiotherapy aims to deliver treatment to maximise functional abilities and quality of life that is sustainable, in the comfort of your own home.
Who can neurological physiotherapy help?
We offer neurological rehabilitation services to improve quality of life, functional abilities and independence for people with the following conditions but not limited to:
- Acquired brain injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Spinal cord injuries
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Huntington’s Disease
- Guillian-Barre Syndrome
- Vestibular Conditions
- Corticobasal Degeneration
Our therapists have experience working with people with complex neurological issues and movements disorders related to spasticity, dystonia, ataxia and rigidity.
Services we can provide include:
- Comprehensive assessment
- Retrain balance, walking and running
- Improve limb range of movement
- Retrain muscles and strength
- Functional electrical stimulation
- Electromyography (EMG) biofeedback
- Gym and home exercise programs
- Tone management
- Botulinum toxin injection follow-up
- Prescription of walking aids and other equipment
- Return to work programs
- Training to caregivers