Sometimes things happen in the early years… Physiotherapy can help.
Life Ready Physio + Pilates has trained physiotherapists who provide tailored assessments and subsequent management of a wide variety of musculoskeletal and movement disorders affecting infants and children.
Who can benefit from paediatric physiotherapy?
- Babies (term or premature) who have not achieved the following motor milestones by these ages:
- Rolling – 4 months
- Sitting – 6 months
- Crawling – 9 months
- Walking – 14 months
- Babies and children with unusual movement patterns like:
- Bottom shuffling
- Toe walking
- Children who are struggling with motor skills such as:
- Children who are uncoordinated or clumsy
- Children with disabilities such as:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down syndrome
- Brain injuries
- Spina Bifida
- Muscular dystrophies
- Other congenital syndromes or conditions
- Babies and children with conditions affecting their bones, joints or muscles, such as:
- Plagiocephaly (flattened head shape)
- Clubfeet/flat feet
- Overly flexible joints
- Children following an injury, sickness or trauma who require rehabilitation to get back to their best such as:
- Post MVA
- Post long hospital/ICU stay
- Post physical abuse
For more information on how paediatric physiotherapy may help your little one, contact your local Life Ready team.
*Paediatric physiotherapy by a trained physiotherapist is not available at all of our locations. Paediatric physiotherapy is currently available at our Busselton, Perth CBD, Rockingham and Camberwell clinics.